- By completing your order you are automatically agreeing to our terms and conditions, please read them carefully.
- Your order only becomes a contract after the item has been dispatched.
- We have no minimum order spend.
- Items in your basket are still available for sale until you complete your order and make your payment.
- Your order is subject to stock availability and we may dispatch your items separately.
- Check your details carefully, we cannot be held responsible if you have not given us your correct address or email. This is especially important when using Paypal checkout, where your details are automatically filled in for you by Paypal. If you have not updated a new address in Paypal it will give us your old address to send your order to.
- Availability. Our aim is to keep our stock system as up to date as possible, however on occasion a product may go out of stock in between you putting it in your basket and completing your order. In these circumstances, if we are unable to complete your order we will contact you to let you know and issue a refund for the out of stock item.
- Please note, customers from outside the EU may be subject to customs import charges and tax. Please check with your authorities before placing your order to avoid any unexpected charges. Customs charges are payable by the customer and are not the responsibility of Dancing Daisy Ltd.
- In the event of a price change with our suppliers, we may find it necessary to adjust our pricing accordingly without notice.
- We accept payments by credit and debit card and Paypal.
- Payments by credit & debit card are subject to verification checks and authorisation by your card issuer. If your card issuer refuses payment authorisation, we are unable to complete your order and send you your items.
Discounts & Promotions
- Dancing Daisy Ltd reserve the right to withdraw or change any offer, discount or promotion at any time without notice and with immediate effect.
- All sale or clearance items are subject to stock.
- Clearance or sale prices may only apply to selected sizes or colours, they may not necessarily apply to a complete range, style or size range unless otherwise stated.
- Clearance items may not be further reduced by using a discount code of any sort.
- Only one discount code can be applied to your order, adding multiple discount codes will not work.
- Money off discount codes do not apply to shipping.
- If you return all or part of an order that was subject to free postage or a special offer/Discount code, and your new total is below the free postage/offer/discount code threshold, we reserve the right to issue your refund minus the postage/offer/money off amount that you would no longer be entitled to.
Inaccuracies – We take no responsibility for inaccurate product images, descriptions and prices. If a product has been marked down in error, law states that we do not have to honour incorrect pricing.
- Dancing Daisy Ltd does not guarantee any delivery times and does not accept any liability for late delivery. Postage refunds will not be given in this instance.
- All stated delivery times are approximate and do not account for factors such as weather, bank holidays etc.
- Customers from outside the EU may be subject to customs import charges and tax. Please check with your authorities before placing your order to avoid any unexpected charges. Customs charges are payable by the customer and are not the responsibility of Dancing Daisy Ltd.
- Please ensure you choose your correct postal location to avoid delays.
- Shortages/incorrect orders must be notified within 3 days of receiving your order. After this time we do not accept responsibility for replacing these items.
- Orders not received. Please notify us of orders not received within 20 days of dispatch for UK orders or within 30 days of dispatch for overseas customers. After this time we are unable to help.
- Please Note – Royal mail does not consider a package lost until after 14 working days has elapsed.
Products with Later Dispatch Times
- Products that are marked in their description as ready for dispatch at a later time (7-10 days or 14 days), cannot be dispatched immediately. These products we have to order from different suppliers which means we do not hold the stock ourselves. Or they may be customised or personalised, which take time to process.
- For UK customers the rest of your order will be dispatched to you within our normal time frames and by your chosen delivery method. The later dispatch items will be forwarded to you as soon as we have them available, by standard postage, at no extra delivery cost to you. For overseas customers, we will hold your order and dispatch all items together as soon as we have the order in product available for dispatch.
- Next day delivery for these items is only available from the time we have those items available for dispatch, and will need to be paid for by the customer.
- We will only accept items for return that are still in brand new, re-saleable condition with all labels & original packaging intact.
- Products that have been customised with logo’s or pictures, or personalised with names cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded, unless the item is faulty.
- Items being returned must be sent back to us within 30 days of delivery date. We reserve the right to refuse any returns received more than 30 days after delivery date (see below).
- Christmas Extended Returns Policy – For the whole seasonal period we extend the time by which you can return or exchange your products from us. Any products bought from us as Christmas gifts, can be returned for exchange or refund up until 31st January. The rest of these T&Cs still apply.
- All returned items must be sent postage paid. Return postage is the buyers responsibility in all circumstances unless the item is faulty or you are cancelling your order as per no. 7 below. We recommend a signed for service such as Royal Mail signed for to ensure the safe arrival of your returned item. At the very least obtain a Royal Mail proof of posting, so you can claim from Royal mail should your item go astray.
- We do not accept liability for returned items missing in the postal system.
- You can initiate a return quickly and easily within your account page and then follow the steps below.
- If you do not have an account, please follow the steps below.
- Return to – Dancing Daisy Ltd, Daisy House, 25-27, Whittle Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7RP.
- Please enclose a copy of your order with your return, and indicate your reason for return.
- Under UK Trading standards you are entitled to change your mind about your purchase within 14 days from receipt of your goods, UK Delivery addresses only, and you will be refunded for standard postage costs. Cancellation of contract does not apply to partial orders being returned, only to complete orders and must be notified in writing or by email to email@example.com. Only standard delivery is refundable.
- Please allow up to 14 days for your return refund to be processed.
- Refund will be for item amount only unless you are cancelling an order as per conditions in no.9 above.
- Faulty items – Please notify us immediately in the unlikely event that you have received a faulty item, we will rectify the problem as quickly and painlessly as we possibly can.
- Please try on items carefully to check fit before returning them. We are unable to accept any item for return if it is marked or damaged in any way, making it un-saleable.
- If you return all or part of an order that was subject to free postage or a special offer, and your new total is below the free postage/offer threshold, we reserve the right to issue your refund minus the postage/offer due amount.
- If you return an item that needs re-packaging due to torn, defaced or incomplete packaging/box, we reserve the right to charge you a £1 per item re-packaging fee. Which will be deducted from your refund amount.
Return for Exchange
- The quickest and easiest way to do this is to re-order the new size required and then return the unwanted item to us within 30 days for refund.
- Alternatively you can return items to us for exchange to a different size/colour within 30 days. We will send your exchanged item to you Free of Charge by 2nd class post.
- Please follow the return details above.
- We are not able to exchange your item for a completely different item, you would need to place a new order in these circumstances.
- Exchange items can take up to 14 days to process, but we will do our utmost to get them to you quicker.
- NOTE – No refunds or exchanges will be made after 30 days from your delivery date.
- Return to – Daisy House, 25-27, Whittle Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate, Ferndown, BH21 7RP.